With Halloween just around the corner, the MeetGreen team wanted to share some sustainable and safe Halloween tips to help you and your family. We know that this year is going to be different in the way you celebrate but that doesn’t mean you can’t get into the Halloween spirit and have some fun! So, let’s talk about costumes, pumpkins, and activities that will be fun for all ages.
- Dress up for virtual events with family and friends.
- Hold a scavenger hunt with treats.
- Halloween arts and crafts:
- Paint rocks with a Halloween theme to use as decorations for this year and years to come.
- Make stick puppets with your favorite Halloween characters.
- Create Halloween themed games like tic tac toe.
- Make toilet paper roll mummies.
- Tell spooky stories around candle light.
- Make Halloween themed goodies:
- Watch Halloween movies.
- Play flashlight tag.
- Walk around your neighborhood to explore and look at all the decorated houses.
We hope you have a sustainable and safe Halloween this year!