Hybrid and in-person events are coming back and we thought it was time to start thinking about meeting safely and sustainably. You can find our discussion on Twitter #MeetGreenChat. Below is the full list of questions we asked about meeting safely and sustainably.
- How safe is recycling at a venue now that we have to keep COVID-19 safety protocols in mind? Provide examples.
- Which is safer, bottled water or bringing a reusable water bottler to the event?
- How could you provide condiments in bulk safely?
- Is there a safe way to donate food from your event? How would this be different from past events?
- Which is safer and why, disposable vs reusable service ware?
- How could you incorporate technology your event that meets safety and sustainable goals?
- How would you donate leftover materials from your event safely?
- What are some alternative ideas for swag that would be safe and sustainable?
- Is it safe to do a back of house tour? What are the benefits of participating in this activity?
- Any other thoughts or suggestions? Please share!
Sustainable & Safe Infographic
The sustainability team reviewed our minimum guidelines for sustainability and created the quick reference guide.